Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Series to date...

I always get excited leading up to a convention, especially if I have a new book(s) to release. Two weekends from now issue 7 will be releasing at Melbourne Supanova Expo, and with it the 2nd edition variant covers for Issues 2 and 3. Not bad for a little book that kicked off just less than 2 years ago in October 2013.

If I can pass on any advice to fellow indie creators (and I'm not actually the best fountain of advice to be said) is that stick with your projects. Follow through and push through the difficult times. The satisfaction you'll gain is immeasurable.

I always find if I look back at what I have achieved to date, it gives me the perspective to push on regardless of the hurdles that generally present themselves.



No comments:

Post a Comment