Friday, March 6, 2015

Desk shot WIP - Issue 7

It's amazing how three months for each issue seems like it should be a heap of time yet somehow or other it always seems that I use every once of that time to complete each book. I like to use the excuse that this is just a free time gig but the truth is I think I manage to find a way, each issue to spend more and more time on it.

I'm hoping that this is translating into a better product each time. The art does seem to be improving and I feel the writing is where things have advanced the most. I'm actually quite proud of this first issue of the origin story and feel it's my best crack at pretending to be a writer.

Anyway, here's a sneak peak at the progress on the inks. I teased the pencil development on this earlier and figured it would be nice to follow up with the inks. Hope you dig.

Now, back to work!



No comments:

Post a Comment