Thursday, January 9, 2014

Issue 2 going great guns in its first week!

Wow! What a first week for the second issue so far!. Have shipped the book out to 8 retailers this week and the response so far has been amazing.
All Star Comics Melbourne in Melbourne have already sold out of both issues twice in one week after receiving two large shipments of the book, and I've already had to contact the printer to commence the second wave of the first edition prints as over 60 percent of my current stock has gone already!
So a massive thank you to all those who have supported the book. The retailers have been amazing in their support and you readers are phenomenal. I'm looking forward to catching up with some of you this year as I do all of the 5 Oz Comic-Con venues around Australia to promote the book.
Australia day will see me promoting Issue 2, alongside the launch of two other stellar Australian titles; Tales to Admonish, and Gaining Velocity's Darker Forces Book (In which i am one of the artists). That'll be a great day so hope to see some of you there!
On top of that there is still issues 3, 4 and 5 and the schedule for this year, so I hope you all enjoy the ride as much as I am.
Thanks again,
Craig.

No comments:

Post a Comment